- Duration for the masters courses is between 1, 1.5 to 2 yrs.
- Competitive costs for tuitions and living in comparison to other developed countries. Like UK etc.
- Australian education is recognized worldwide from US to NZ.
- High Standard of education in international terms, good research facilities available with state of the art equipment.
- Visa process is straightforward and fair.
- Australian universities are members of an International Academic community and academic staff are frequently recruited on an international basis.
- Australian academics and graduates are keenly recruited into institutions overseas, indicating a measure of Quality Education.
- ESOS Act to protect the interest of overseas students.
- Safe country with pleasant climate and a stable democracy.
The growing reputation and recognition of Australian Qualifications around the globe results a convincing feeling to students in Nepal to be proud of what they are having as education, qualification and experience from and in Australia. Part time Job and Study-Work-Life is balanced. Quality of life is outstanding. The diversities in population and lifestyle makes it vibrant and friendly. To be in Australia or Australian requires the open nature. And the common open nature of people there help any newcomer to adjust and feel like home. And most importantly its credibility in safety is incredible. Safety is the most important factor anyone wants to know about and gets attracted with.
- You can apply for a Student Visa by studying English Courses (General English, IELTS preparation, Cambridge, etc.),Vocational Courses (Business, Marketing, Tourism, Sport & Fitness, Hospitalities, etc.) and University Courses (Bachelor’s Degree. Master and PhD).
- You need to prepare the Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) to demonstrate a genuine intention to stay in Australia temporarily for the purpose of study, or to accompany a student as a dependent (i.e. spouse or child) or as a guardian.
- Before applying for a visa, you’ll need to obtain a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) or a Letter of Offer confirming you have been accepted into a course registered under the Commonwealth Register of Institutions of Courses (CRICOS). The COE will be in the form of an online code that you will need to enter into the appropriate section in the online visa application. You may also need to pay a deposit towards your tuition fees.
- When completing your online visa application form, you’ll need to provide evidence of the financial requirements, English proficiency requirement, Health requirements,Character requirements
- Students must submit documents of Completed Australian student visa application form (157A),Paid visa application fee – currently AU$560 (~US$430) in most cases,Copy of passport biodata page (some students may be asked to physically provide their passport),Certificate of Enrolment or Letter of Offer,Evidence of sufficient funds,Evidence of health insurance cover,English proficiency test results,Criminal record check results,Four recent passport-sized photographs.
- After you have assembled and scanned your supporting documents, you’ll need to create an account and apply with the online ImmiAccount application system.
- Most visa applications take four weeks to process. If you study in Australia for a course that is longer than 10 months and finishes at the end of an Australian academic year (usually mid-December) your visa will usually be valid until 15 March the following year. If your course is longer than 10 months and finishes in January to October, your visa will usually be valid for two months following the completion of your course.
While overseas study is expensive, Australia is more affordable than most other destinations and offers a high standard of quality education, excellent living condition and a tolerant multicultural society. Australia’s Higher Education Institutions rank among the world’s best and the quality of education they offer is correspondingly high. Higher education in Australia provides value for money by offering shorter and more intensive courses, they quickly incorporate latest innovations in science & technology, modern trends in marketing & management in their diploma/degree programs, hence Australian education is more practical and responsive to the needs of Trade & Industry.